Who we are
Founded in 2013, as UTM Technology Entrepreneurship Centre (UTMTEC) and later switch its name to UTM Centre for Student Innovation & Technology (UTM XCITE) as a result of merging with Centre for Student Innovation ( CSI) in October 2017
To be a collaborative center in innovative and entrepreneurial learning
To unleash the spirit of collaborative innovation and entrepreneurship among UTM communities, SMEs and entrepreneurship development agencies.
Our Core Values
Creativity, Innovation & Start-up
- Offers mentoring services to students involved in innovation and entrepreneurship challenge.
- Offers coaching services to students, staff and SMEs.
- Offers class innovation & community to students in service learning, class entrepreneurship.
Community & Industry Engagement
- Implement impactful programmes through collaboration with other agencies / NGOs.
- Leverage networking and collaboration with industrial partners.
Business Sustainability & Growth
- Support for student startup through linkages with UTM alumni, funders, government agencies and industries.
- Assist SMEs to accelerate business locally and globally.